League of Legends (LoL) isn’t just one of the most played PC games around the globe but also has one of the biggest players. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players across the globe and over 1 million players online concurrently. This is great news for the league however it can be an issue for players that aren’t quite as proficient at the game.
LoL is a competitive game. You’ll find too many LoL players with very high skill levels. If you’re not one of them It is better to purchase a smurf account and not attempt to “tough out” at the lower levels.
You don’t have to be an experienced gamer to play LoL. You will not only save time, but you’ll be able to save money by buying an account here. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to gamers across the globe for quite some time so we know what to look out for when it comes to offering accounts that can be useful.
Tips to ensure that your game experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Find Out Which Account To Purchase
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can buy Level 30 and level 20. If you’re a beginner you’ll discover that the primary difference between these two accounts is how much IP (In-game currency) you have available to spend on champions and runes.
To perform at the top levels, you must buy accounts that provide maximum utility for your money. To achieve this, there are certain things that you should look for:
1. Runes – the amount of rune pages that come with an account is important. It is important to ensure that you have plenty of runes available to your favorite player and in the style you like. In addition, if you’re lover of many champions then it might be best to invest in accounts with a number of rune pages rather than just one.
2. Make sure that your account contains every champion available to maximize your play time and access to other LoL features such as ARAM and ranked games. This page lists all champions of LoL.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite heroes a new appearance. You should avoid buying accounts that do not come with any skins (unless you’re not interested in any) because the looks of the character could affect how much you like playing it. You can see our complete list of services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL offers a micro-transactions system that allows players to buy unique costumes, champions, and runes with real money. One of the greatest things about the game is that the items you purchase remain with your account forever! If you purchase accounts with huge quantities of IP will reduce time and cost in the long term.
5. Number Of Unranked Wins – LoL offers an unranked mode in which players face off to see who is the best of the best and another one known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes offer rewards like IP and rare skins that encourage regular play. To demonstrate that you’re actually playing the game, and not just trying the game, make sure your account has at a minimum some wins that are unranked.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t wish to make your account information public, then create a private one. This means only you be able to access the account’s email and not anyone else. This is useful when you are worried about giving your details to strangers because it means they won’t be able to access the account without having the password.
If you adhere to these easy steps , then you are certain to have an excellent LoL experience!
For more information, click league of legends accounts